Responsible for creating 2d and 3d NC tool paths for all CNC equipment
Insure quality of all CNC Programs in terms of efficient error free operation on the shop floor.
- 1. Efficiently Programming CNC equipment.
- 2. Verify all tool paths to ensure error free programs.
- 3. Meeting or improving upon estimated times and schedules.
- 4. Responsible for following Freeman Programming Standards.
- 5. Continually enhance knowledge and ability levels along with developing improved means and methods to complete tasks.
- 6. Support shop floor relative to programs and cnc equipment.
- 7. Proofread all supplied documents for pertinent data to ensure all of the necessary information is present for down line processes prior to release for manufacture.
- 8. Knowledgeable in the capabilities of each of the machine tools in the facility.
- 9. Well versed in the machining properties of various materials used in our products.
- 10. Provide constructive feedback to processing and engineering personnel.
- 11. Participate in the development and improvement of standards providing consistent programs to the manufacturing floor.
- 12. Responsible, as part of the production team, for meeting performance goals for scrap, rework, labor efficiency and downtime.
- 13. Capable of developing geometry, surfaces and models for use in the CNC programs.
- 14. Maintain the reputation of the Freeman Company through all business dealings with customers and suppliers.
- 15. Perform any and all other duties as assigned by Manager that are in the best interest of the Freeman Company.
- 1. Self managed, willing and able to make decisions in the company’s best interest.
- 2. Detail oriented perfectionist.
- 3. Innovative, responsive, and customer focused.
- 4. Superior computer and CAD/CAM skills.
- 5. Expert in machining processes in a CNC environment.
- 6. Expert in blueprint reading and GD & T.
- 7. Exceptional demonstration of our mission statement; Continuous Improvement, total quality, customer focus, individual worth, market leadership, rapid response, efficiency and growth.
- 8. Proficient in reading CNC G-code Language.
- 9. Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- 10. Ability to multi-task without losing efficiency or accuracy.
- 11. Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- 12. Maintain a positive team oriented attitude.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of CNC programming and machining practices
On the job training of Freeman’s products, processes, and equipment
Internal and external training on CNC programming software as required
Download and fill out the PDF application form and submit it with your resumé using the buttons below.