Responsible for all aspects of electrical controls and programming of machinery
Irrespective of other responsibilities, have the freedom and authority to initiate action to prevent product non-conformity, identify and record quality problems, recommend solutions, verify implementation, and control further process until the deficiency has been corrected.
- • Maintain current working knowledge of Divisional equipment and electrical standards.
- • Specify electrical parts and design for the machinery and application as needed.
- • Concept and design PLC, HMI, and servo programs for all machinery
- • Notify and make recommendations to any design problems, purchase component and or workmanship failures to the proper department.
- • Assist with startup and debug of equipment as needed on production floor and customer site as needed.
- • Work closely with mechanical design to properly spec and build BOM.
- • Assist customers and service technicians with field related issues to resolve.
- • Perform special marketing assignments as directed.
- • Ensure all interdepartmental paperwork is filled out and archived as required.
- • Some travel may be required for field related issues.
- • High school diploma and minimum of five years of experience in controls and programming required
- • Working knowledge of various plc and HMI systems required
- • Organizational and communication skills.
- • Willingness to travel.
Download and fill out the PDF application form and submit it with your resumé using the buttons below.