Packaging, shipping, and receiving of raw material, WIP, finished goods, and components
Accurate and timely receipt, warehousing, distribution, and receipt/shipment of goods in addition to proper set-up, tracking, and communication of shipments.
- 1. Maintain consistent operating procedures.
- 2. Receive all incoming UPS, Freight, Material and Supplies.
- 3. Material unloading of LTL and vendor trucks.
- 4. Unpacking and verifying incoming parts, components and raw materials to packing slips.
- 5. Receive, label/identify material, and move to appropriate location physically and within MRP system.
- 6. Prepare outgoing product for shipment understanding all internal and customer requirements.
- 7. Packaging, crating and shipping of all outbound tooling, components and miscellaneous items.
- 8. Accurate system shipment of all products.
- 9. Arrange material delivery and pick-up for LTL and expedited outside services.
- 10. Establish and maintain required reports and logs.
- 11. Overall maintenance of shipping area including all tools, equipment, material racks and shelves.
- 12. Maintain necessary stock for shipping product (cardboard, labels, wood, etc.)
- 13. Delivery and pick-up of material to and from vendors and customers as required.
- 14. Other duties or task as assigned or required.
- 1. Organized
- 2. Flexible, multi-tasking, adapts to rapid change in a fast paced environment.
- 3. Self-motivation and initiative/self directed.
- 4. Accurate and detail oriented.
- 5. Valid drivers license with a good driving record.
- 6. Forklift license.
- 7. Ability to lift a minimum of 75 Lbs.
- 8. Skilled in the correct use of various hand and power tools
- High School Graduate with computer/data entry competency
Two weeks supervised orientation
Download and fill out the PDF application form and submit it with your resumé using the buttons below.