Freeman is the premier provider of the most productive, turnkey thermoform tooling packages available with an emphasis on the high volume food-service and packaging industries. We are looking for a Material Handler to manage warehousing, distribution, and receipt/shipment of goods in addition to proper set-up, tracking, and communication of shipments. The Material Handler will be responsible for packaging, shipping, and receiving of raw material, work in process, finished goods, and components.
- Maintain consistent operating procedures.
- Receive all incoming UPS, Freight, Material and Supplies.
- Material unloading of LTL and vendor trucks.
- Unpacking and verifying incoming parts, components and raw materials to packing slips.
- Receive, label/identify material, and move to appropriate location physically and within MRP system.
- Prepare outgoing product for shipment understanding all internal and customer requirements.
- Packaging, crating and shipping of all outbound tooling, components and miscellaneous items.
- Accurate system shipment of all products.
- Arrange material delivery and pick-up for LTL and expedited outside services.
- Establish and maintain required reports and logs.
- Overall maintenance of shipping area including all tools, equipment, material racks and shelves.
- Maintain necessary stock for shipping product (cardboard, labels, wood, etc.)
- Delivery and pick-up of material to and from vendors and customers as required.
- Other duties or task as assigned or required.
- High School Graduate with computer/data entry competency
- Computer / data entry experience
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- Ability to use power tools to build custom crates (circular saw, panel saw, screw gun)
- Forklift license or capable of learning how to operate
- Able to work a flexible schedule and can multi-task
- Adapts to rapid change in a fast paced environment
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Has self motivation and initiative/self directed
Download and fill out the PDF application form and submit it with your resumé using the buttons below.