Make various mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic sub-assemblies. Assemble complex operating mechanisms to make a complete machine.
Irrespective of other responsibilities, have the freedom and authority to initiate action to prevent product non-conformity, identify and record quality problems, recommend solutions, verify implementation, and control further process until the deficiency has been corrected.
- Receive job assignment and instructions on blueprints from supervisor or team leader.
- Move parts from staging area to assembly area.
- Prepare parts for assembly.
- Assemble sub-assemblies, conveyors, etc., prior to final assembly with instructions.
- Install guards, sub-assemblies, and other assemblies.
- Mount and plumb pneumatic components.
- Assemble machine in proper sequence from work order and prints.
- Inspect machine when complete per work order and fill out check sheets.
- Assist with troubleshooting and acceptance testing of completed equipment.
- After machine is complete, prepare machine for shipment and dismantle as required.
- As assigned perform work of an equal or lower grade classification on temporary basis.
- A minimum of a High School education or GED.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings/blueprints.
- Ability to read SolidWorks 3D models.
- Tool requirement (basics: tape measure, wrenches, socket set, mallet or hammer, cutters).
- Ability to read pneumatic schematics.
- Basis math skills.
Download and fill out the PDF application form and submit it with your resumé using the buttons below.