Mechanical Engineer co-op
NAS – Nalle Automation Systems is looking for candidates pursuing a Mechanical Engineering degree that possess a strong desire to learn and have an interest in mechanical discipline and engineering design and detailing. This position is can be part time or full time and provides great experience with Solid Works, 3D CAD design, and basic engineering exposure with the opportunity to work on challenging projects!
- Assist with engineering calculations by hand or utilizing mechanical design analysis & design software for both new and existing projects.
- Organize, produce, and coordinate construction documents using Solid Works to create part prints for manufacturing.
- Coordinate within the team on tasks and plan the work week.
- Coordinate communications between departments (engineering and shop/manufacturing) to discuss changes to design, discuss issues, etc.
- Current enrollment in an ME Engineering degree program or recent graduate
- Familiar with design and engineering principles
- Ability to read/interpret detail diagrams and drawings
- Proficient in Solid Works engineering software to create product designs
- Problem solving
- Teamwork/good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivation and initiative
Download and fill out the PDF application form and submit it with your resumé using the buttons below.