HTS Vertical Wrapper
INCREASED EFFICIENCY WITH DEPENDABLE WRAPPER
The NAS model HTS vertical wrapper is an automated wrapping system which utilizes center folded roll stock to sleeve product into a bag, reducing manual labor and eliminating the need for pre-made bags. The model HTS vertical wrapper is available in various seal assembly configurations to make bags from 3″ x 3″ up to 66″ x 24″ with an adjustable seal assembly opening of 6″ to 24″. Models are available for both pneumatic and servo-driven operations as well as a dual-jaw configuration.
The HTS series of vertical wrappers offer modern innovation, reliability and versatility. All NAS wrappers are capable of sealing polyethylene, polyolefin, bubble and poly mailing utilizing our patented low temperature sealing system without the need of change parts. NAS provides custom-designed in-feeds and discharge options to meet individual requirements. From a simple hand loaded wrapper to complete automation including counting, collating, orienting and case erecting/loading – NAS has a solution for you!
- Fully welded powder-coated steel frame
- NAS patented low-temperature sealing system – this low-energy sealing system is designed to run at a lower temperature to help prevent film build-up during the sealing process. This system requires less maintenance than higher temperature sealing systems.
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC Controls with High-resolution Touch Screen Interface
- Trimmed or Trimless Seal Assemblies
- Horizontal seal lengths from 20″ to 66″, vertical seal lengths from 14″ to 28″, jaw assembly openings from 6″ to 24″
- Motor-driven film feed with high-capacity, self-contained scrap wind system available
- Large-capacity powered film unwind cradle
- High-visibility Lexan guarding