Trim Press Handling System
HIGH-SPEED TRIM PRESS HANDLING SYSTEM
The NAS trim press handling systems provide the required automation on the back end of your trim press while dramatically reducing the need for manual labor. This process not only improves your output, it increases your efficiency, taking your production line to the next level.
Each system is custom engineered to handle transferred stacks of product from the trim press to the wrapper with ease to insure product consistency and conformity. The user-friendly control system makes set-up and production runs smooth, efficient and requires very little training.
The NAS TPH systems can accommodate multiple tier configurations and are easily paired with the NAS HTS wrappers, conveying equipment and case packing for a turnkey packaging system. Partner the NAS automation, thermoformer, LS-Series trim press and tooling from Brown Machine Group for an unparalleled, turnkey production line.
- Fully welded powder-coated steel frame
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC controls with high-resolution touch screen interface
- High-visibility Lexan and wire mesh guarding
- Custom configurations per application
- Available for cups, containers and lids
- Servo-driven movements
- Packaging system integration